Please read below for important information regarding scheduling requirements for our periodontal practice.
All scheduling of patients will be done with mindset of 6 feet of social distancing.
- We’ve made a new schedule that meets the social distancing guidelines and will schedule accordingly.
- We will stretch our schedule with longer appointment intervals in order to accommodate social distancing and extra disinfection procedure protocols.
We are implementing following additional precautions for your and our safety.
- 450 Sutter building announced that everyone walking into the building is required to wear a face mask or other acceptable covering in order to gain access to the building, based on the City of San Francisco’s guidelines. Entrance will be denied, without exception, to anyone not in compliance with the requirements of the City.
- We will be implementing additional high-volume evacuation systems for better safety. These additional devices could be slightly uncomfortable with more noise. Please prepare to bring earplugs if you think you are going to be affected.
- COVID-19 testing recommendation:
- San Francisco Department of Public Health strongly recommends all patients to get tested for COVID-19 in 0-7 days prior to the scheduled appointment for any non-emergency surgical or aerosol producing procedure.
- To arrange testing done 0-7 days prior to your dental appointment, you can either go to one of these SF testing sites https://sf.gov/get-tested-
covid-19-citytestsf to schedule at your convenience or coordinate with your medical provider.
- Please provide the test result before/when you come to your dental appointment.
Request an Appointment
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below and we will contact you during our working hours.